- J. Supancic, D. Ramanan. " Tracking as Online Decision-Making: Learning a Policy from Streaming Videos with Reinforcement Learning" International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV) Venice, Italy, 2017.
- B. Kong, J. Supancic, D. Ramanan, C. Fowlkes "Cross-Domain Forensic Shoeprint Matching" British Machine Vision Conference London, United Kingdom. 2017.
- I recently completed my Ph.D. in Computer Science at the University of California, Irvine.
- You can find my dissertation here Long-Term Tracking by Decision Making
- Our survey and evaluation of hand datasets and pose estimation methods will be a poster at ICCV 2015 .
J. Supancic, G. Rogez, Y. Yang, D. Ramanan, J. Shotton. "Depth-based hand pose estimation: data, methods, and challenges" International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), Santiago, Chile, December 2015.
- Dataset and code here
- We present our paper on everyday hands in action.
G. Rogez, J. Supancic, D. Ramanan. "Understanding Everyday Hands in Action from RGB-D Images" International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), Santiago, Chile, December 2015.